Friday, October 30, 2009

Honor your teachers

This post is dedicated to all of the beautiful, amazing people who have taught me this dance form.

Dilek, my first teacher:



The amazing Sabrina Fox:



Heather Stants, of Urban Tribal.

(a great modern dance fusion choreo)



My current teachers, with whom I am learning the amazing art of American Tribal Style, Wendy and Sandi of Fat Chance Bellydance (they are in the second duet):



Dancers I have had the pleasure to study with one or twice:

Rachel Brice (purrr):



Jill Parker, of the Foxglove Sweethearts:




Suhaila Salimpour:



Steven and Raine of Atash Maya (with Sabrina):



Kami Liddle:



Lots of love to all of them!



PS- I got the sword that is posted below!! It's amazing... sword dancing post to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment